Friday 5 December 2014

A Christmas Carol

Christmas has come to Sussex ! I've just returned from Library Square, where an enormous Christmas tree was lit up. The University had also arranged for mulled wine and mince pies - I tried one for the first time ! A choir was there to sing some lovely carols as well.

Here are a couple of pictures I took:


Library Square


Christmas tree !


The choir
Yesterday I took the train up to London just to have some time to myself off-campus. London is one of my favourite cities in the world and didn't disappoint ! The streets were all decked out for Christmas, and people were out in hordes to do their Christmas shopping. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:


New Bond Street - I was on my way to Victoria's Secret, obviously.


Selfridge's selfie


Classic Oxford Street view

Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park

One of the innumerable Christmas trees in Hyde Park
I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit ! Are you?

Love, M

PS. In a week's time I'll be home !


No comments:

Post a Comment