Friday 3 October 2014

Paradise Found

Hello there,

It feels like I haven't posted in ages ! These first two weeks of lectures have been super busy, but lots of fun. I'm enjoying most of my modules (the less said about Reading Genre the better...) and am getting used to the workload.

During the past two weeks I have made quite a few new friends who I look forward to getting to know better. I've also been to a few societies' meetings: the Animation society do a film-screening every week and the Snow society have a lot of fun socials in store. That reminds me, I need to go and buy their pubcrawl t-shirt today !

The weekend is set to be a lot fun, starting today with the Harry Potter society's first meeting and film-screening. :) On Saturday I might do the Walking society's walk up to Devil's Dyke, although the 3,5h duration seems a bit daunting ! Then the weekend will come to a near-perfect finish with the Disney Pub Quiz on Sunday evening.

I'll try and post more now that I'm starting to get into a nice routine. Now I'm off to my last seminar of the week !

Love, M 

PS. The happiest of birthdays to the lovely Hyatt !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment